Dripgard is an automatic oil lubrication protection device for vertical turbine pumps
Hoffmann & Hoffmann Dripgard is the ideal tool to protect your vertical turbine pump lineshaft bearings from running dry.
Mounted at the outlet of the oil tank, the Dripgard ensures that the oil drip rate always exceeds a specific rate.
Reason such as ambient temperature, lack of oil supply, or dirt blocking the needle valve passage can cause the oil drip rate to fall below the manufacturer’s ratings and damage your pump.
Hoffmann and Hoffmann Dripgard signals whenever the oil drip rate falls below a predetermined low level (for any reason) and by that protects your pump from running dry.
- Detect loss of oil supply.
- Automatic pump shutdown ensures that the pump never runs dry.
- SCADA output for remote control and monitoring.
- Prolongs the life span of the lineshaft bearing.
- Minimize maintenance costs.
- Easy to install.
- Works under extreme weather conditions.