The Water Well Oiler that Saves Money!
Provides you with a return on investment in less than one year.
The DripDoser is a gravity-based oiler for Vertical Turbine Pumps that saves thousands of dollars and costly down time.
- Reduces pump maintenance costs.
- Reduces labor cost – checking oil levels and adjusting drip rate.
- Reduces oil consumption and prevents well contamination.
- Maintains constant oil drip rate.
- Protects your irrigation turbine pump from running dry:
- Detects oil loss
- Detects clogged or pinched delivery line.
- Automatic pump shutdown.
- Telemetry compatible remote control and monitoring.
- Maintenance free and easy to install.
- Operates under extreme weather conditions.
- Low price – Fast ROI.
- Saves time – reducing the number of well visits.
- Economical – Fuel and vehicle maintenance.
- Oil – drip oil only when required.
- Downtime – Line shaft repairs.
For pre-lube, the pump operator can start the DripDoser prior to starting the pump. For pre-season lubrication, the pump operator can adjust the unit manually without energizing the DripDoser.
|Supply voltage||100 VAC to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption (max.)||10 W|
|Drip rate alarm settings||10, 20, 30, 40, 50 dpm|
|Pump OK relay contact||110 VAC – 5 A ; 250 VAC – 5A|
|Alarm relay contact||110 VAC – 5 A ; 250 VAC – 5A|
|Oil on/off solenoid||12 VDC (internal voltage)|
|Drip volume||32 drops per 1 cc|
|Oil inlet/outlet||Male thread ¼” BSP|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|
8.58 x 8.00 x 3.54 inches
(218 x 203 x 90 mm)
|Weight||3.7 lbs. (1.7 kg)|
All specifications shown are subject to change.